Old and new players are invited to the first training session for 2016.
Jack Speare Park, Taringa.
Wednesday 10/2/2016 at 7pm.
We will be training on field 5, which is to the side of the main field, on the corner of Fairley St and Lambert Rd.
Plan for this year:
- We’ll be training Wednesdays and playing Friday nights
- The season starts April 1 (yes, really)
- Our home ground will be Jack Speare
- Most away games are on the north side, you’ll be fine without a car as it’s easy to organise lifts
- Fees haven’t been finalised, but will hopefully be around $300
- Playing top is supplied, but it’s BYO shorts and socks
- We’re trying to organise a sponsor to buy us all training tops, but that’s far from confirmed
- If there’s enough interest, we can look at organising a Sunday morning team too, but it’s dependent on someone putting their hand up to run it
- More info on our tournaments against other unis and hospitals will come later in the year.